Luxury Mobile Bartending for Events
We are the preferred branding service for the successful of Silicon Valley. A VC once laughed and told us that the best predictor of his portfolio companies’ success was whether we were bartending their events. We’ve found the claim to be true, watching companies like Pure Storage grow from a startup with just 17 employees, to an IPO party with over 3000 worldwide. Whether you’re celebrating your recent success, quickly growing, or just highly value your time and enjoy life’s luxuries, our goal is to transform your party into a celebration.
When it comes to private parties, we believe that we are a reflection of our clients hosting the event. We ensure each guest receives a high level of service, feels special, and has a wonderful time throughout the celebration. Each of our locations is served by an elite team of managers, mixologists and bartenders, combining for over a hundred years of experience behind the bar. We consider ourselves craftsmen, dedicated to the art of the perfect party.
- Birthdays and Anniversaries – The guests of honor’s favorite cocktails
- Graduations – Champagne toasts to celebrate the new graduate
- Costume Parties – Bartenders dressed to your specific theme
- Fundraisers and Galas – Non-Profit and Charitable Organization Discounts
- Reunions – Decade themed cocktails to kindle and relive memories
- Bridal Showers – Beautiful bars with flowing white linens and fresh fruits
- Engagement Parties – The favorite craft cocktails of the engaged couple
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs – Adherence to Kosher guidelines
- Holiday Parties – Customized cocktail lists with holiday names and ingredients
- Children’s Birthdays – Mocktails and Italian Sodas for our youngest patrons
- Real Estate Open Houses – Cocktails and mocktails for clients and agents
- Retirement Parties – Everything from fresh-pressed juices to champagne
Deals are done over our cocktails. Whether your intent is to charm investors over a couple too many margaritas, crown a banner year by popping champagne, or appreciate your colleagues’ hard work with a few bottles of craft beer; we’ll take care of everything for you. Our professional staff specializes in creating bar experiences that are a step beyond expectations, while helping to keep your team focused and professional. We believe in enterprise-level professionalism, with a small-business personalized feel. We’ve also never missed a party, which means you can sign your event agreement and move on knowing that the bar at your party will be perfect.
- Happy Hours – For casually connecting employees and partners
- Investor and Recruiting Events – Impressive bars for attracting top talent
- Networking Events – For building contacts and making strong connections
- Convention Parties – Attracting participants with the hottest party in town
- Product Launches – Building media coverage and showing employee appreciation
- Business Dinners – Celebrating milestones and hosting executive clients
- Client Appreciation Events – Showing gratitude by gifting an experience
- Holiday Parties – Celebrating the close of a fantastic year
We believe every wedding should be unique and special; just like the couple being celebrated. Your bar at your wedding reception will be the centerpiece for creating an incredible party. Instead of simply making drinks, we set a tone of excitement, create a feeling of luxury, and serve your guests a variety of impressionable beverages, all handcrafted and handpicked specifically for you.
Instead of a “more events” approach, we focus on quality over quantity. This leads to each celebration being completely customized to the specific needs of the couple, and you feeling that your special day was perfect. Whether you’re serving an imported vintage to a guest list of fifteen or a champagne toast to five hundred, we ensure that every glass stays filled. From fresh-pressed fruits and handmade syrups in “made-to-order” cocktails for the toast, to the properly paired wine being poured when the entree is served; we ensure your special day is truly “once in a lifetime”. We will help make your dreams come true, in an atmosphere of personalized luxury and elegance.
- Made-to-order craft cocktails
- Transitions between multiple bar locations
- Champagne toast planning and execution
- Sommelier recommended table wine service
- Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) licensed
- General and Liquor Liability Insurance with Additional Insured
For the ultimate outdoor event, we’re happy to offer a ‘craft cocktail bar on wheels’ called “The Bartender Truck”! It was California’s first food truck to specialize in everything beverage related (from made-to-order craft cocktails with fresh-pressed juices and homemade syrups, to full basic bars with spirits, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages). We’ll roll up and start serving your guests from the coolest mobile bar in the Bay Area (complete with professional glow lighting and sound system), and your guest can enjoy their favorite libation in your beautiful outdoor environment. It’s the perfect instant party, and comfortable and welcoming for all!
- California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) certified
- Perfect for driveways, parking lots, parks and casual wedding venues
- General and Liquor Liability Insurance with Additional Insured
- Completely self-sufficient for electricity, water and lighting
- External sound system with Bluetooth connection
- Color-changing lighting system, with ability to match your specific event colors
For those ready to master the art of mixology, we’re proud to introduce “The Mixology Company”! Our mixology classes will teach you everything from the basics of cocktail creation (both citrus-based and spirit-forward) to the proper ways to shake and stir. You’ll learn how to make and use fresh-pressed juices and homemade syrups, culminating with having the opportunity to make cocktails behind the bar with the guidance of an elite mixologist! It’s like learning, but with drinking. And by the end you’ll be able to make craft cocktails at home. We’ll toast to that!
- “Introduction to mixology” classes
- Learn how to bartend (tools and techniques)
- Learn about a specific focus alcohol (of your choice)
- Understand the fundamentals of spirit-forward cocktails
- Understand the fundamentals of citrus-based cocktails
- Get behind the bar and create your own beverages
- Ask mixologists questions, share stories and experiences
- Fantastic team building as a group or team